MAPC Adult Education Survey
The adult education committee would love to hear about the types of offerings you would like to see at MAPC.
DIRECTIONS: Please check the appropriate boxes, and submit when finished. You can check as many as you like.
1. Please indicate whether you have attended any of the following adult education offerings in the past 3 years:
Sunday Morning education offerings between services
Evening Bible Study
Please indicate which Bible Study:
2. What types of adult education offerings are you most interested in:
Academic/theological discussions (Biblical history, doctrine, etc.)
Spiritual formation/faith development
Interfaith presentations and discussions
Current affairs (immigration, poverty, racism)
Issues related to parenting
3. If you have not taken part in any MAPC adult education offerings or have participated on a limited basis, can you explain why? Check one or more of the below if applicable:
The offerings don't interest me.
I could not get childcare.
I had a conflict with the timing.
I didn’t know about the event.
If "other," please describe:
4. What are the best times for you to participate in adult education offerings?
Sunday mornings between services
Which evening (s)? (M-F) Also please indicate best times: 5:00-7:00 pm?; 6:00-8:00 pm?; 7:00-9:00 pm?
5. Do you have other ideas about adult education for the MAPC congregation?
If you are willing to share your name and telephone number, members of the Adult Education Committee may reach out and ask you more about your ideas.