The fund raising philosophy of the Madison Avenue Presbyterian Day School is to encourage broad-based participation among the school's families and friends in a spirit of personal generosity.
In keeping with this philosophy, there are four principal fund raising efforts:
- A fall Book Fair raises funds to support the Library.
- The Director’s year end Annual Appeal, which closes some of the gap between operating expenses and tuition income.
- A winter Holiday Party for tuition aid.
- A Spring Benefit for special projects, tuition aid and the teacher fund.
Currently, a capital campaign is underway to raise funds for prior and future construction and to establish a teacher endowment fund. Donations to existing funds and the establishment of new ones are always welcome and are essential for the development and growth of the school. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Corporate matching and individual gifts are always welcome at any time.
Capital Campaign Goals
The MAPCDS Capital Campaign seeks to raise $3.3 million over a three-year period.
- Completed 9th Floor Renovation $2,200,000
- Proposed 8th Floor Upgrades $1,000,000
- Teacher Development Endowment $100,000